Friday, October 18, 2013

The Box: Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire

My rear Bontrager Hard Case tire, which has been on my bike for who know how long since I bought the bike with Bontragers on it (and it didn't look like the guy took very good care of the bike), has taken a beating and I'm thinking it's time to replace it so as to not have any accidents.
 Being me I wonder how long I can go without the tire getting a flat or blowing up. But, I don't want to be on the bike when the tire explodes.  So, I bought new tires.  One of which is a Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tire.  It has gotten good reviews so I'm going to try it out.  This post though is not about the tire since I haven't even ridden on the tire for any period of time let alone opened the box.  Ahh, yes... the box.  This is the topic or more specifically a picture on the box.  The tires are claimed to be handmade in Germany so I hope they are and who better to hand make your tire than tough and beautiful (in their own right as all women are) German women.
I just love the picture. That's all there is to it.  These women whoever they may be did a great job posing for this shot.  They radiate with confidence and power.  They look like tough moms and grandmas.  The kind of women you don't want to offend ( you shouldn't want to offend anyone) because they could beat the tar out of you.  Who knows maybe they don't even work for Continental, but once again you have to hope they do.  I'm sure they're nice ladies and would be good company.  Love the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment