Sunday, January 6, 2019

RTAWW #6

The header came back to the page, but now the color is gone - at least that is what I'm seeing on my laptop's view of the page and I didn't even mess with it. So...Sunday is my weekly weigh in day.  I only weigh in once a week and try to stay off the scale because I think it messes with me mentally when I see my weight fluctuating throughout the week, and because I only weigh in once, I try to make sure that that one weigh-in is a good one so I have to pay attention to my activities and eating throughout the week to make sure it (my weight) goes in the right direction - down. Thankfully my weight went down this week. My last official weigh in was 181.6 and this one was 178.6.  That's great - a bit under a kilo and half. It's the first week since we were displaced by the fire that my weight has gone down so I feel really good about it. I hope I can keep up the progress and be consistent - like I am with these daily journal blog post thingys.
       I have some ideas for topics to write about but I don't really feel like writing right now because I need to plan some stuff for tomorrow.  I hereby claim today as Short Sunday. And tomorrow will be Mini Monday, then Tiny Tuesday, then Where Was Wednesday, then Thoughtless Thursday, then Fabulously Fickle Friday, and Shorter Saturday.  I sure they won't all be short and I'll have pictures and such. Besides I need to talk about my new bike!!!! Ride on! Eat less, move more, and keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment