Friday, January 2, 2015

Cyclenews' : Top 10 inCycle videos of 2014 - Yelling in a cycling sprint train!

Here are some videos just in case you missed them.  They're all worth a watch but the first one is, in my humble opinion, bar far the most intense and telling of what goes on in the peloton (i.e. my favorite of the bunch and hence the reason I felt like sharing it here).  Check it out below or check it out on cyclingnews' cite.
 I think this shows how much effort goes into keeping a lead out together.  Here, it's for John Degenkolb who I believe is the one with the bandage on his elbow.  Cycling = contact sport. These guys make sure you know where they are.  The talking, that is shouting, going on lets you know how important it is to communicate while riding in a group and on a team.  This is good stuff. Ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment